Fitch Fuel Catalysts for Natural Gas systems were installed in the well-known tire plant GOODYEAR in Chile - August 2018.
Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to local Marine, Industrial, Mining & Construction or Power & Heat Generation companies as well as Military.
Fitch Fuel Catalyst Worldwide Installations
The Fitch Fuel Catalyst reformulates gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, heating oil, heavy fuel, natural gas and propane allowing the user to extract more energy from these fuels. IMPROVE PERFORMANCE, INCREASE EFFICIENCY, REDUCE FUEL CONSUMPTION & EMISSIONS.
Fitch Fuel Catalyst Certifications and Validations
Fitch Fuel Catalyst Main Applications
The Fitch® Fuel Catalyst reformulates and improves the following fuel types: Hydro-carbon liquid fuel, Natural Gas and High-Pressure Fuels. It is a true catalyst which causes one or more chemical reactions but does not participate in them. Therefore, unlike additives, it is not consumed in the reaction and thus lasts for years after initial installation. The Fitch Fuel Catalyst also has no moving parts and is thus maintenance free.
- Reduce fuel consumption by 2% to 12% depending on application
- Reduce emissions of NOx, SOx, CO, CO2, H-C
- Fast payback with ROI of 3 – 18 months
- No moving parts, no electrical hookups, no addatives, no magnets
- Improve fuel combustion & quality
- Improve fuel H-C ratio
- Polynuclear aromatics and olefins are reduced while aliphatics increased
- Reduce bacteria growth
- Cetane number increased
- Improve engine horsepower and torque
- Extend engine lifetime
- Minimize exhaust system maintenance
- Minimize injector & fuel system maintenance
- Lower soot content in lubricating oil
- Easy and simple installation
- Catalyst lasts for years after initial installation
Fitch Fuel Catalyst Testimonials & Latest Implementations
Comet Consulting Group, a European dealer for the Fitch Fuel Catalyst based in Serbia, was awarded the "Top Energy 2017" prize by the Serbian Ministry…
RTB Bor Group - Mining and Smelting complx Bor. Ul. Đorđa Vajferta br. 29 COMET Fuel Saving System, containing fuel reformer Fitch Fuel Catalyst, has…
Maritime Propulsion News "Fuel Catalyst Makes Engines More Efficient" More complete combustion means less fuel needed, as well as reduced maintenance and unscheduled downtime, cleaner…