The FHD-NG pre combustion catalyst series is used in a variety of Kilns used in the Brick and Ceramic Industries.
→ INDUSTRIAL KILNS
The versatility of our technology allows us to work with Car Tunnel, Shuttle, Pusher Plate, Elevator, Mesh Belt, Rotary, Bell, Roller, Bar and Box Kilns.
The design and functionality allows our catalyst to be used in dryers, boilers, furnaces and any application suitable for industrial needs that uses natural gas, propane or any type of fuel.
Our unique technology is versatile in various industrial applications
The FHD-NG series is used in a variety of applications that utilize as primary fuel source natural gas or propane.
- Schedule 40 steel for HO-50 to FHD-180
- Nipple d iameters 3 /8”, 3 /4”, 2 ”, 3” , 4”, 6”, 8”, 10 ”, 12 ” and 14”
- Available NPT or straight for welding with or without flange
- Designed t o withstand 350 PSI/24 Bar
- Maximum pressure at 300°F/148°C
- Delta P pressure drop up to 5psi
- 20,000 operating hours design
- Product is made to customer specification
- Acrylic yellow paint
- Smaller & larger units available
Gas Flow Capabilities per Model
Popular Models Dimensions and Weight Characteristics
FHD5 – Sample Diagram
FHD30 – Sample Diagram
CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS EXAMPLES
Drawings & Dimensions
Installation in a ceramics plant in Serbia
Our clients range from industrial and comercial Bricks and Ceramics industry to Fortune 500 companies to local Marine, Industrial, Mining & Construction or Power & Heat Generation companies as well as Military.
2 Car Tunnel Kilns | Brick Plant Location: North Carolina, USA | 3% Operating Expense Reduction
Request For Quotation