Our patented pre-combustion fuel catalyst series is used in major manufacturing brands such as Sacmi, Harrop, Maxon, Hauck, Vulcan, between others in the Bricks and Ceramics Industries.
→ INDUSTRIAL KILNS
The versatility of our technology allows us to work with Car Tunnel, Shuttle, Pusher Plate, Elevator, Mesh Belt, Rotary, Bell, Roller, Bar and Box Kilns.
The design and functionality allows our catalyst to be used in dryers, boilers, furnaces and any application suitable for industrial needs that uses natural gas, propane or any type of liquid fuel.
Our unique technology is versatile in various industrial applications
The FHD-NG series is used in a variety of applications that utilize as primary fuel source natural gas or propane.
- Schedule 40 steel for HO-50 to FHD-180
- Nipple d iameters 3 /8”, 3 /4”, 2 ”, 3” , 4”, 6”, 8”, 10 ”, 12 ” and 14”
- Available NPT or straight for welding with or without flange
- Designed t o withstand 350 PSI/24 Bar
- Maximum pressure at 300°F/148°C
- Delta P pressure drop up to 5psi
- 20,000 operating hours design
- Product is made to customer specification
- Acrylic yellow paint
- Smaller & larger units available
Gas Flow Capabilities per Model
Popular Models Dimensions and Weight Characteristics
Discover our clients and the burner’s brands they use in their applications
Sample implementation reports
Imerys Ceramics | Quilicura Plant, Chile | April 2019 | Expansion Oven – Average Productivity Increased 5% expressed in m3/Ton
RAK Ceramics | Location: Dubai, UEA | Burners | Reported reduction in consumption was 6.3%.